4. Toilet: adhere to the principle of top-down, first of all, recognize
the material of the top of the toilet, whether it is PVC or aluminium
plastic or paint, and then clean the walls of the toilet with different
cleaning methods according to different materials; use cleaning balls or
board brushes to clean the walls of the toilet, focusing on the
crevices of ceramic tiles, and the glue, paint spots and cement stains
left on the surface of ceramic tiles; use towels to clean the toilet.
Sanitary wares in the living room are cleaned with stainless steel
cleaning solution for various faucets and pipe fittings; the floor is
cleaned by a floor washer for the last time, which is the corner of the
ground; finally, after checking for no omissions, wipe the faucet and
other pipe fittings with a dry towel.
5. Kitchen: Ibid. Note: Because there are many stainless steel pipes in the kitchen, they should be the focus of cleaning.
6. Bedroom and lobby: the walls are dusted with dusters, switchboxes are wiped, etc.
7. Door and frame: distinguish the material of the door, wipe it with a
towel, the procedure is also from top to bottom, fold the towel into
square, wipe it from the top of the door from left to right, no
8. Ground cleaning: After all is done, the ground is cleaned, and the
ground should also be divided into material, wood flooring, ceramic
tile, or stone, when the distinction is made, choose a special detergent
to dilute, and start cleaning. The glue stain on the ground can be
removed by blade, and the stubborn glue removal agent can be used to
deal with it. After the last process is completed, the foreman should
check it thoroughly and confirm that there is no left-over glue and
evacuate the scene.
9. Corner line: wipe with a towel, (remove all kinds of glue marks and paint spots with a knife blade, etc.)